Thursday, May 1, 2008

Maverick said it best...

I feel the need...the need for speed. I am getting sick of walking. I want to start running. I know though that when I start running, I will burn myself out within a half a mile. So, that being said I just have to keep building up to running. As I mentioned previously I need to get new shoes, then I will start run/walking again, and hopefully work up to just plain running. I am shooting to be running by June. Keep your fingers crossed.

I have also decided to cross one of my 30x30 off the list this weekend. I think I might finally track down the Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum. I have failed to find it so many times, this weekend might be it. If anyone is in the area, and wants to go to a tiny museum in Wausau that mainly has wildlife photos let me know.

Look for exciting updates this weekend.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Baby shower in GB. I am listening to Iron Man (old school)