Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Two Things

1.If when walking your dog, you are so concerned that it will eat the people passing by, that when they do, you have to walk your dog off the trail, point it into the woods, and distract it from the person passing by, you should not be walking your dog in public. Not once put twice I had to pass a couple walking a rotwiler. Once on my way out, once on my way back. Both times the woman who was holding the dog, walked him off the trail, and literally pointed at things in the woods for the dog to look at, while the man stood on guard between the dog and me. That does not make me feel safe.

2. I was just watching the daily show and they did a montage of recent speeches where President Bush used the word, awesome. He told the Pope that his speech was awesome. Now, this President and I, don't see eye to eye on many things. If he had come out and used, awesome, in more of his speeches from the begining, he might have been able to win me over a little. Just a little though.

4 comments:

quartergoddess said...

Not true. I do the same thing with Joe when we're out on walks. She's never gotten away from me and I think if she did, she'd probably just sniff the offending party. But, I don't want to take the chance, so I distract her and try to keep her out of the way.

Heather said...

Dogs.

Mr Blume said...

Shouldn't you be on the beach, not reading my blog? Is Hawaii that boring?

I did leave out one part. The mand she was walking with, stood guard, keeping himself between me and the dog as I passed. Which leads me to believe they are worried about the dog eating me.

quartergoddess said...

Maybe your blog is just so interesting that it warrants my attention even in Hawaii.

Ha ha... well maybe not.

Let's just say that everyone needs a break from the "fun" that is Hawaii for a week with my sisters. Since I'm in Hawaii and not checking your blog everyday, there is actually some new stuff for me to read which is nice for once.

Maybe I'm reading your blog from the beach... have you considered that?

Have fun at the game on Sunday without me and be nice to my boy.