Thursday, May 29, 2008

Early Morning

I knew that I would eventually have to start waking up early and exercising, if I wanted to get a workout in during the day. Once the baby is here, there are going to be to many moving parts to get away for an hour. I have been very fortunate that Mandy hasn't given me a hard time for the time away I have spent over the last two months.

So I woke up at 5:15 this morning and went for a jog. Getting out of bed was difficult. To be totaly honest if the dog didn't need to go to the bathroom, I might have not gotten up. Once I was out of bed though, I was fine. I felt good, the crisp air was great. No bugs, mainly because it was 40 out, which has to be to cold for them. I didn't see many people though, which is something I will think I will miss. Overall though, I think I can handle waking up early a couple days a week.

No comments: