Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I miss food

By no means am I starving myself. Though I have started eating much healthier. I have realized that wheat bread is not the devil, and that I don't need to get something out of the vending machine every day. Grilled chicken sandwiches are also just as good as bacon covered burgers. So when I say that I miss food, I should really say that I miss bad for me food.

I have also decided that I need to spend some quality time with my belly. I know that sounds weird but I realized today that if all goes as planned, my belly will go away. It is somewhat sad that I have grown accustom to it, but it has been a part of me for 5-6 years now. We have gone through a lot of good times together.

So I think that I will watch some Chris Farley movies, rest a bowl on it, and maybe just maybe eat one last bacon covered burger. Then one morning I will wake up and realize that my belly has moved on. Tear.

On the exercise front something odd happened today. My right foot fell asleep while I was on the elliptical. The day of rest worked wonders, and I was really in a groove. Then my foot fell asleep. I am not sure what that means, but I am slightly concerned. I will stop by the health coach at work tomorrow and see what she has to say.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You should rest, Check your footing on the machine. These aches are usually poor technique.

You'll get your burger back. I am up 5 pounds due to relentless illness. I eat whatever I want. Still work out but less lately - 117

Chill.