Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Elizabethan Collar

This post will not be discussing 16th century wardrobes, but the ridiculus cone that my dog has to wear. She seems to have some sort of inflamation of her front left paw. Licking it seems to make it worse. Since it is her front paw, keeping her from licking it is near impossible. Thus enter the Elizabethan Collar.



I have also found that not only does it work as a deterant from licking, but it also makes her very easy to keep track of. Since she has had it on her, she moves around very little. I am sure that it takes a little getting used to.

While discussing this with a friend of mine, he mentioned how he had to put one of these on his Guinea Pig. It had something that made it eat it's own skin. I think it was barbeque sauce or something. Dosen't really matter. The part that matters is that I think that would be the funniest thing I have ever seen. Did at anypoint he think, this is hilarious, I need a picture of this to show my friends. No, he did not. No visual evidence that he had a tiny collar on a tiny pet.

No comments: