Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dragons or something profound

I've been meaning to write a really deep and profound post for some time. Nothing that will change the world, but something that will rattle some things. I thought that being off for three weeks would allow me to sit and create. My time to sit and ponder things bigger than me is wrapping up, and still nothing.

So let's talk about Dragons.

For those of you who don't know this about me, I love movies with Dragons in them. I just watched Reign of Fire, which is awesome...and has dragons (and Christian Bale which makes it awesomer).

I prefer movies with talking Dragons, if they can be voiced by Sean Conner, bonus. Maybe it started with Pete's Dragon. I believe that is the first dragon movie that I saw.

My favorite Dragon movie would be Dragonheart. It's cheesy, has Dennis Quaid, Sean Connery as the Dragon, and they go around hood winking people. You can't help but love some Dragon shennanigans.

If only they made a Muppet Movie with Dragons. Have I mentioned that I also loved the Muppets? No? I will have to save that for another post.

No comments: