Monday, July 27, 2009

Birthday Wishes Part II

So there is another special lady that has a birthday today. I have known her for almost 10 years now, and she is one of my closest friends.

That's right: Maya Rudolph



Maya joined the cast of SNL in the 1999-2000 season. This is when our friendship began. I always looked forward to our Saturday nights together. She always knew how to make me laugh.

Our friendship really took off in 2006 when she played the roll of Rita in Idiocracy. No one can play a Hooker from the past stuck in a world of stupid people like she can.

She is one special lady. So on this day July 27th, if anyone other than my mother deserves to be wished a Happy Birthday it is her.

Happy Birthday Maya!!

1 comment:

Fern608 said...

Quartergoddess also had a birthday that same day as your friend and mom.