Monday, July 27, 2009

Birthday Wishes

So today is my Mom's birthday. I have a lot of great things that I can say about her, but wanted to take the time to touch on one subject. My mom is one of the main reasons that I enjoy sports. My mother is the one that watches the Packers, Badgers, and Brewers. You can find her on a Saturday afternoon, wearing her Badger red, sitting on the edge of her seat as the Badgers are faced with 4th and long. Or up on Monday night watching the end of the Packers game.

I also spent many times in the driveway playing a game of horse with her.

She coached Volleyball, Basketball, and Track when she taught High School as well.

So I would like to say thank you to her, not only for helping devlop my love of sports, but for all the other wonderful things that she has done.

No comments: