Friday, January 16, 2009

Blame Canada


Disclaimer: Before I get to the silliness that is my post I want to say that Chesley B. Sullenberger III is a hero in every sense of the word. He saved countless lives by landing his plane in the Hudson River. He walked the plane twice to make sure everyone was off. Twice, while it was sinking in a river. Songs should be sung about this man.

I think that Canada has it in for us. Why else would they send their geese to crash our planes? I have been suspicious for a while now. Those geese are just mapping out our week points. Also, only a couple of months ago a moose was spotted in Wittenberg, WI. I mean why else would a moose be in Central WI other than doing recon work for the Canadian Mounted Police.

They've sent us the likes of Celine Dion and Howie Mandel. Trying to slowly lower the overall IQ of the average US citizen through Love Ballads and mindless game shows.

The Canadians are not to be trusted. If we want to avoid calling ham, bacon, playing hockey, and rocking out to Bryan Adams, we must do something to stop the axis of evil to the north.

You have been warned.

1 comment:

Fern608 said...

I agree! Canada has it in for us. Thanks for the great entertaining post.

And yes, the pilot was a hero. Not only did he do his job wonderfully, but he walked the plane twice to be sure nobody was left unsafe.