Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Foiled Again

Like the ending of every Scooby Doo episode, the rubber mask was pulled off to reveal the space monster, pirate ghost, and in this case Big Foot, was not what we thought it was, but Farmer Jenkins.

You can read a story here.

I have to admit that I am disapointed. I am not sure why I thought that someone had actually found Bigfoot, but I did. The twelve year old boy inside of me, wanted to believe.

So now I fall back into the real world. One in which Bigfoot does not exsist

4 comments:

Heather said...

If it weren't for those pesky kids.

obamas baby mama said...

Scooby doo and Bigfoot - you make this way too easy - I just get this picture of you 1) wearing pajamas 2) they have cute little feet in them.

(I am just playing with you)

quartergoddess said...

Bigfoot might not exist, but according to Discovery Kids, the sloth monster might.

Mr Blume said...

I would kill for a pair of footy pajamas.

Glad to have you back Baby Mama.