Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Answer: Barry Manilow and Kenny G

Question: Who are people that have blogs that are whiter than mine.

Actually I am not sure if they actually have blogs, but if they did, I am sure that they would be whiter than mine.

Now that we have that setteled, just some random white person observances:

1. Aaron Rogers is off to a good start, and I admit that I was excited by his Pre-Season touchdown pass.

2. The Chinese Womans (Girls) Olympic Gymnastics team has 12 year olds on it. I am sure of it.

3. Michael Phelps is a Beast.

4. Today I have seen rumors that John McCain is going to have former Democratic Senator Joe Lieberman as VP and Obama is going to have Republican Senator Chuck Hagel as VP.

5. I hear that Estelle Geddy died recently. I belive she was 114. The biggest traveisty is that this eliminates the possibility of a Golden Girls reunion. Tear.

I think Matlock is on, got's to go.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey, I think this "white guy from Wisconsin" shtick works for you. You should become a Boy Scout leader or something.

obamas baby mama said...

Really, I need to wear my shades. But very very funny.

Heather said...

See I told you: awesome.