Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for a boat ton of things. I have great friends, a job that I enjoy where I get to interact with a bunch of awesome people.

While I would love to focus on everything, for today(and everyday), I am most thankful for my family. I have two amazing children and a wonderful wife.

The wonderfulness that is my family can be summed up with a short story from today. I hunt, my family is not too keen on the whole hunting thing. My son loves nature and animals, and other than crows, doesn't want anything dead. My wife also has a difficult time with me killing something. Today on the way home from my parents, we drive by where I hunt. They agreed to let me grab my gun, and sit in the car in a field, while I sat on the bumper waiting to kill Bambi's dad. I didn't, but as they say it was the thought that counts. They were willing to spend 40 minutes "hunting" with me, because that's how great they are.

No comments: