Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Updates

Since I don't seem to get to blog as much as I would like to these days, I thought I would put out some updates.

1. If you are keeping track at home cross # 24 off your list. I bought a snowblower on Saturday. That's right, I now own a snowblower. No idea how to use it yet, but it has six forward speeds and two in reverse.

2. I bought an Ipod Touch. With my recent raise at work, and a bonus long in coming, I decided that I wanted an Ipod Touch. It is fairly awesome. The video has great quality, and it has been easy to navigate. I haven't had time to find some games to download, but from what I have heard they have some fairly cool ones.

3. Trevor seems to be an amazingly well behaved kid at school. We had parent teacher conferences today, and his teacher let us know that Trevor is probably the best listener he has had in class in years. He is always attentive, and actively participating. Now if we can only get him to listen at home.

4. Weight loss challange 2 has started at work. I am aiming to lose 26 pounds this go round, which is ten more than last time. This time we are partnering with a local fitness center, they seem to be taking a very active roll in the contest this time, and providing a lot of resources and support. I will try and update as we go.

That is about it for now.

No comments: