Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dirty Rotten Liar

So I lied to you. I am man enough to admit it. I haven't exercised, I still remain fully off the ladder.

I am not about to make excuses, but here are my excuses.

We stayed longer at my parents on Saturday than I thought we would. We got home in time for me to watch the season finale of Avatar. It was awesome by the way. I am actually looking forward to the live action movie they are doing, even if M. Night Shamalamalanalanalan is directing and writting.

So that took me to late in the night.

Sunday, I spent the first part of the day hanging out with the fam, and cleaning up the house, since I new that I had to go to work at 3pm. I didn't get home until 3:30AM. That is a long time at work on the weekend, and late at night. I then got up to go to work at 8 AM.

The past few days have been busy. As we are in the process of trying to launch a new software. Trying is the optimal word, as IT has not yet finished fixing the software. My team currently has a list of 100 agencies that have called in wanting the new software. So it has been a bit stressful for me.

Anyway, so that is why I haven't worked out. My new goal is to be under 200 by baby time.

Amyway, no more exuses.

1 comment:

Fern608 said...

I'm looking to you for movtivation... I only worked out once this week too. Too much work and new house stuff... we need to make OURSELVES a priority and work out despite all of the other time pressures...