Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Wall

I didn't hit THE wall but I hit a wall today while working out. I said to myself, you've done a great job so far, reward yourself and stop a little early today. Then I realized that stopping early would only set a presedent to stop early other days. I pushed through it, and next thing I knew I was done. I felt a real sense of accomplishment.

I didn't see the cat today so no pictures. I want to think that it just used our deck as a place to flop for a couple of days. It is one of those cats, that was lost on vacation, and is trekking across country back to it's family. Though maybe it was just doing what cats do, and slept all day. I will try again tomorrow, I know how many of you were looking forward to pictures of some random lost cat.

Didn't make it to the library today, I didn't end up leaving the house at all, except for a walk that we took as a family. I am in dire need of a haircut though, so I plan to head out tomorrow.

No comments: