Thursday, May 14, 2009

There can be only one...

So the other day on a walk, I started thinking about if I was allowed to only watch the work of one actor for the rest of my life, who would I choose. I ended with two suprising choices. Bill Murray or Jason Lee. Ultimately Bill Murray won.

You have Caddy Shack, Stripes, Ghostbusters, Groundhog Day, almost all of the Wes Anderson movies, Lost in Translation, etc., etc.

With Jason Lee you get the most of the Kevin Smith collection, My Name is Earl, Almost Famous, A Guy Thing, The Incredibles, etc., etc.

Ultimately Bill Murray has just done more, though he has never done this...



I'm not sure what acress I would go with though. Natalie Portman is on the list, or maybe Christina Ricci.

2 comments:

quartergoddess said...

So, basically in your quest to narrow the list down to one, you actually only managed to expand it to four.

Job well done.

Heather said...

Bill Murray is just older. Think man. Think.