Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Art

So I get to pick a piece of artwork for my new office. At first I figured I would get like 4 options to choose from. Man was I wrong. I have like 2 million choices to choose from. Because of that I need your help. I have already spent like 6 hours pouring through art at Art.com. So far my two favorites are:

Here and Here

Keeping in mind that I can't get to crazy. They have made it known, that the art stays with the office, so they want something neutral.

Anyway, feel free to weigh in on either of the two I have, or check out Art.com, and peruse the Art Print section to see if you can find something else I may like.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I like this: http://www.art.com/products/p10300303-sa-i809278/joan-miro-bleu-ii.htm?sorig=cat&sorigid=0&dimvals=207102&ui=9982cb8df055490abb6312c11ed4e49e

Fern608 said...

I didn't look at art.com, because I'm sure the choices are too great. If you've narrowed it down to two, take the scenic one. I have the orchid picture (with iris instead of orchids) and it was cheap at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Be original! And the road makes you wonder if you're coming or going...

quartergoddess said...

You know Eric, I'm kind of disappointed, when I clicked on your "favorites", I thought I'd see something like this or maybe this, or possibly even this. I never knew you were SO straightlaced. There's neutral, and then there's holy cow boring neutral, you know?

I shouldn't judge. If you love orchids, you love orchids. What are you going to do?

Go out and be the best orchid lover you can be, that's what. Shine on, friend, shine on.

Mr Blume said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr Blume said...

Here is what I requested. Just waiting to hear if it is approved.

I actually looked through the Unicorn pics, but knew they would be denied.

Heather said...

Looks cool and junk.