Friday, May 22, 2009

A sign from God...

So just a couple days after my whole, I am sure Jesus's story sounded crazy back in the day, post I received a birthday card from the church I used to go to.

1. I have never received a birthday card from them. Ever. Even when I was going to it.

2. I haven't set foot through the church doors in over 8 years. I haven't gone to the church on a regular basis since I was in 8th grade.

3. I have no idea who the current Pastor is.

4. I have no idea how they got my address, granted they sent it to my old address, but I have no idea how they got that either.

5. The cover of the card is a picture of the front of the church, where there is a giant picture of Jesus floating in the air.

6. I assume that I am now going to hell.

2 comments:

quartergoddess said...

You're not going to hell. They realized that I baptized you and are welcoming you home.
You.
Are.
Welcome.

Nel said...

They haven't tracked me down...yet. I've got a few more addresses under my belt:)