Monday, January 18, 2010

I guess this means I could write for the NY Times

So I watched the Golden Globes on Sunday night. I am a sucker for awards shows and this one gives the people getting awards booze, so there is always a chance of some great water cooler talk.

This time though, it was me and some guy from the NY Times who were looking like fools. Why you ask? Because we both made fun of a guy with cancer.

For those of you that don't know. Michael C. Hall has Hodgkin's lymphoma. Which is not funny. Because of this he was wearing what would best be described as a black stocking cap at the awards show. Most likely because he is going through treatment for his Cancer.

My being the insensitive moron that I am, briefly had up on my Facebook page, What is Michael C Hall wearing on his head? Yeah, I asked why a guy going through cancer treatment was wearing a hat.

How does this qualify me for writing for the NY times?

Because one of the bloggers for the NY times tweeted this: Is Michael C. Hall playing Bob Marley in an upcoming movie? Don't get the hat or what he is hiding under it

That's right, not only did he question the hat, he asked if the very white Michael C. Hall was going to be playing Bob Marley.

Stay classy NY Times!

For those of you who don't know who Michael C. Hall is, he is on Showtimes, Dexter. Watch it.

No comments: