Thursday, September 4, 2008

USA USA USA

Sorry, my wife was heckling me, so I am just trying to drown her out.

USA USA USA USA

There, she's quited down, on with my blog.

I wanted to blog about John McCain, I wasted enough time watching it, I don't want to spend anymore time on it than I already have.

The one thing that I did take away from his speech is that he really hates George W Bush. I don't think he can stand the man. It has to be hard for him to have to play nice in order to keep the Republican base together.

Bah, alright, so I just saw a sign at the RNC that said, "The Mavrick". Really? You bring a sign and then spell it wrong? (No comments about my spelling ability please, I realize I have no right to mock anyones ability to spell.)

Alright, enough of that.

This week Trevor started second grade. This year he is riding the bus to school. I can't believe how far he has come. I remember dropping him off for his first day of organized day care, where he cried and cried and cried and cried. I was the only one choked up a bit on Tuesday, and he was the one who new it would be okay.

1 comment:

Heather said...

We watched it too. I can't bring up the strength to blog now either.